For companies, research groups, and universities, as well as libraries and other organizations. Institutional membership enables the institution to become referred and advertised as an institutional partner of INSCIAT, its library benefits from privileged access to all INSCIAT publications, and a number of selected personnel or students are offered to publish their papers free of charge on INSCIAT conferences or our journals.
- The partner’s logo will be listed on INSCIAT website page of partnership;
- The partner will be able to use INSCIAT logo in academic activities or website of partnership;
- The partner will be assigned to be a co-sponsor a new or existing INSCIAT conference;
- The personnel or students from the partner can register the INSCIAT conference with a discounted price at least 50% off;
- The partner can get 10% rebate from the registration fee or publication fee if your personnel or students register our conference or our journals.