INSCIAT is the Institute of Natural Science and Advanced Technology, a scientific, non-profit organization whose main goals are to serve the international scientific community by developing, promoting and disseminating knowledge in the areas of natural science and advanced technology.
To achieve these goals, INSCIAT is committed to integrate and support many activities relevant for the international scientific community, including:
- Publication of proceedings, books and journals - some of them in cooperation with distinguished international publishers - widely indexed and made available at appropriate digital libraries;
- Sponsorship of research projects, proposed by universities and R&D institutes, related to INSCIAT main interest areas;
- Promotion of the mobility of eminent researchers, usually involved as keynote speakers at INSCIAT events, so that they can share their knowledge with conference delegates;
- Collaboration with international associations, who may technically co-sponsor INSCIAT events, as well as with companies involved in R&D or supporting of the international academic community;
- Providing grants to support the presence of many young researchers from all over the world, especially from regions facing economic difficulties, who wish to attend INSCIAT conferences.
Over the years, INSCIAT has held global conferences cooperating with some famous publishers and top universities in the world, and has brought together a large and diversified international community spread over more than 60 countries, including more than 80 high profile keynote speakers, over 5000 specialized reviewers and about 11500 authors.